Friday, November 7, 2008

DEMONOID IS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS. HURRY!

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community



Well
after months of waiting and vondering if I vould ever have a Demonoid account of my own, I finally arrived a few months ago thanks to the generosity of a very kind friend. Well I immediately downloaded the file I could only find at Demonoid and it was every bit of the experience I had dreamed it would be. I love this site!! I'm a true fan!!

So it greatly pleases me to announce that they are openly accepting new registrations RIGHT NOW SO HURRY! This is only for a day or two whenever they open - and they offer this less than monthly - SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE THIS IS YOUR LUCKY BLOG!

As they make SPECIFICALLY CLEAR on their website:

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.

Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you


SO GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, AND IF YOU WERE WONDERING HOW WELL I PRACTIC WHAT I PREAC, HERE'S MY CURRENT STATISTICS.

Ratio: 7.57Caia333
Uploaded: 2.62 GB
Downloaded: 353.92 MB
Ratio: 7.57
(Updated once a daY)



Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community

1 comment:

  1. hi.......
    i need an demonoid invitation badly.please send an invitation to my email chavasreebhargav@gmail.com

    hope u send it.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete